Field Hockey luggage or Field Hockey Stick bags as they are commonly called, come in a wide variety of options from just a bag that carries one stick, or back-pack all the way through to a big bag like the Kookaburra Xenon, which comes with different compartments for your various equipment. So what are you looking for when choosing your field hockey luggage-
1. Durable you want it built to last as you will toss it around a bit.
2. Waterproof so that it protects what you have inside from getting overly wet.
3. You want breathable pockets for things such as shoes or wet clothing etc.
Above all else, you want your Field Hockey Luggage or stick back to carry what you feel you need for your game of field hockey. It's all about personal choice.
Field Hockey Stick Bag with generous room to store hockey sticks along with an external mesh pocket for storing shin guards, balls and hand guards. The length of the shoulder carrying bag is 40 inches and the width is 4.5 inches. Can easily hold 2 to 3 sticks with maximum length.
Beautiful Kookaburra Xenon hockey players bag in pink black colour combination is a full-size bag and perfect for any hockey player at any level. It is a full-size backpack as opposed to a sticking bag for storing all your hockey gear including sticks, shoes, apparel, balls, shin guards, and more. You can easily fit multiple sticks as long as 38 inches in this bag.
Some of its key features include-
- Adjustable padded double shoulder strap
- Fully padded stick compartment with two large areas for kit and footwear
- Two exterior mesh pockets
This is a great piece of hockey kit, you will stand out from the crowd with this hockey stick bag.