- Lightweight high-end hockey stick from MB Malik. L-Bow 270 mm from stick hook
- Composition 90% Carbon - 5% Aramid - 5% Fiber Glass
- High-quality grip for best control of hockey ball
- Suited for Pro Players
- Carbon Tech range stick with ultimate hitting power
- Malik designed silver gold black colour combination
- Powerful and elegant hitting power
Lightweight high-end hockey sticks from MB Malik are made in Pakistan. Malik is a world-famous brand and is well known for manufacturing international quality sports products. Hockey sticks are being made for generations and Malik has perfected the art and their hockey sticks are used at the highest level of play.
Malik Hockey Sticks can be seen in major field hockey tournaments such as the Field Hockey World cup, Champions Trophy & Olympics to name a few.
International hockey players from various field hockey-playing nations can be seen playing with Malik sticks at the highest level of play.